Mary-Louise Parker regrets Showing off her Nipples on Weeds finale

No Comment - Post a comment

MARY-Louise Parker is still sulking over her nude scene from last season's "Weeds" finale.

The 44 year old actress, who plays Nancy Botwin in the series claims that she was “goaded” into doing a scene involving a lingering shot of her naked breasts while she was in a bathtub.




"I didn't think I needed to be naked, and I fought with the director about it, and now I'm bitter," the star of the Showtime series says in the June issue of More magazine.

"I knew it was going to be on the Internet: 'Mary-Louise shows off her big nipples.' I wish I hadn't done that. I was goaded into it."

The show's co-executive producer, Roberto Benabib, fired back by saying that the scene was used to illustrate Nancy's vulnerability and that "there was a nonchalance to the nudity that informed the scene."

The fifth season of "Weeds" returns on June 8.
Mary Louise Shows Off Her Big Nip**les Weed Racy Photos Mary Louise Shows Off Her Big Nip**les Weed Racy Photos

 

This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment