Katharine McPhee Blonde for Album Art

No Comment - Post a comment

"American Idol" Season 5 runner-up Katharine McPhee sported a new hair color and hairstyle, dyed her hair blonde, gearing up to promote her new album. She drops her previously sweet innocent look that everyone adored. Katharine McPhee blonde hairstyle was reportedly done stylist Peter Savic. Me thinks to get a new haircut as well.




McPhee was best known for her flowing brunette hair, but took the Lindsay Lohan path to success and went to the blonde side. I hope ruining her perfectly good hair colour was worth it. Katharine McPhee was unrecognisable in this shot but nevertheless since great face to begin with.

I’ve never dyed my hair before so this was a pretty drastic change. I’ve always been known as a brunette but I’ve been thinking about it for a long time and it kind of just fit with all of the searching with the music and experimenting that I would do the same thing with my look.



The upcoming sophomore album, Unbroken is due out October 6, 2009.

 

This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment